This is one of my favorite chicken recipes. It’s always moist and tender. Serve with rice, and make extra sauce to put on top of the rice. I usually double the sauce recipe as it seems there is never enough to go around!
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese (no Kraft)
1/2 cup melted butter
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- In a baggie (or pie plate) mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then into crumbs.
- Place on baking pan. Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake covered (or uncovered for crispiness) for 40-45 minute.
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1/8 cup cream cheese
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix together in a small saucepan and cook until cream cheese is melted and bubbly. Pour over chicken.