Another easy recipe that takes little preparation and time. We like to do this on Sunday, and let them bake while we are gone to church. When we come home, nearly all the work is done, and they just need to be placed on the grill for a few minutes. Easy-peasy, and very tasty!
rack of baby back ribs
salt, pepper & Lawry’s seasoning
Reynolds baking bag
a little flour
1/4 cup water
your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out ribs and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Lawry’s seasoning
- In the Reynold’s baking bag, lightly flour the bag (just to coat it) and add 1/4 cup of water.
- Place ribs in bag and seal. Poke holes in the top to let the steam escape.
- Bake in oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and bag. Spread on your favorite BBQ sauce and place on the grill to heat them up (only about 5 minutes)
* Don’t grill the ribs too long or else they will dry out and the sugar from the BBQ sauce could burn.
Source: Kim Rawlins