7oz Marshmallow Creme
8oz low-fat or whipped cream cheese, softened to room temperature
2 Tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate OR
6 Tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
1/2 tsp orange zest
Fruit dippers: strawberries, grapes, pineapple, apples, berries, cantaloupe
Spoon marshmallow creme into a large, microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 20 seconds. Whisk in softened cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until very smooth. Chill, then serve with fruit.
3 Tbsp red-wine vinegar
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 small garlic clove, minced
1-2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 heads hearts of romaine lettuce
4 oz baby spinach
1-1 1/2 cooked chicken breasts, diced
4 hard boiled eggs, diced, remove yolk from two
8 slices cooked bacon, sliced or crumbled
2 avocados, diced
2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
cheddar cheese, cubed
2 tablespoons corn starch
4 teaspoons chili powder
3 teaspoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons paprika (*I used smoked, might be a little too strong)
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon onion powder
3/4 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
1 lb. ground beef
1 medium onion, diced
1 – 4oz can green chilies
3-4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1-2 zucchinis, julienned
1-2 yellow squash, julienned
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2-1 lb. cheddar jack cheese, shredded
1 medium tomato, diced
salt & pepper to taste
In skillet, brown ground beef and saute onion, garlic, and green chilies. In a two-quart casserole dish, layer half of ground beef, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, shredded cheese and tomatoes. Repeat for second layer, using remaining ingredients.
Place 9″ bake liner over the top of casserole dish; then cover tightly with foil. Place dish on top of turkey lifter. Place trivet in pressure cooker cooker and add 2 cups water. Bring to boil. Using the turkey lifter, place dish on trivet in the pressure cooker. Place pressure lid on the pan and bring to second red ring. Pressure for 8-10 minutes allow pressure to drop on its own.
1 cup white quinoa- uncooked, rinsed
2 cups water
1 Tbsp coconut cream concentrate
1 whole vanilla bean split in half lengthwise
zest of 1 lemon
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 to 1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp. clear vanilla
2 cups fresh berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, or blueberries)
toasted sliced almonds for garnish (optional)
- In 2 1/2 liter waffle bottom pressure cooker, add quinoa, water, coconut cream, vanilla bean, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil, stir and attach pressure lid.
- Pressure at second ring for 5 minutes. Release pressure on it’s own.
- Remove lid, and take out vanilla bean, clean out inside with a knife. Add sugar, butter and 1/4 cup cream. Stir gently and until cool.
- Stir in extra cream if needed, Add fresh berries.
- Serve warm or chilled topped with sliced toasted almonds.
**Recipe can be doubled and made in the 4 Liter waffle bottom pressure cooker (Cadillac)
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp ground mustard
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup water
1 egg plus 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 Tbsp butter, softened
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and dry mustard. Combine vinegar and water. Stir into sugar mixture until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot filling into egg and yolk; return all to pan, stirring constantly, bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat.
- Gently stir in mayonnaise and butter. Cool to room temperature without stirring. Chill.
4 cups fresh 1-inch broccoli florets
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 medium red onion, sliced in really thin rings
1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, drained (opt. cut in thirds)
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
1/2 cup dried cranberries
Combine salad ingredients, pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.