6 Tablespoons honey
5 Tablespoons lime juice (1 large lime)
1 Tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pound chicken, cooked and shreeded (about 3 small chicken breasts)
8-10 flour tortillas
1 pound monterey jack cheese, shredded; save 1 cup for sprinkling on top
16 ounce can Hatch brand green enchilada sauce
1 cup heavy cream
- Mix the first 4 ingredients and toss with shredded chicken. In a ziploc bag, let it marinade for at least 30 minutes (or all day in the fridge).
- In 9 x 13 baking pan, Pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom.
- Fill flour tortillas with chicken and shreeded cheese, and roll tightly. Place each in the pan.
- Mix the remaining enchilada sauce with the cream and leftover marinade.
- Pour sauce on top of the enchiladas and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until brown and crispy on top.