1 lb. ground beef
1 medium onion, diced
1 – 4oz can green chilies
3-4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1-2 zucchinis, julienned
1-2 yellow squash, julienned
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2-1 lb. cheddar jack cheese, shredded
1 medium tomato, diced
salt & pepper to taste
In skillet, brown ground beef and saute onion, garlic, and green chilies. In a two-quart casserole dish, layer half of ground beef, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, shredded cheese and tomatoes. Repeat for second layer, using remaining ingredients.
Place 9″ bake liner over the top of casserole dish; then cover tightly with foil. Place dish on top of turkey lifter. Place trivet in pressure cooker cooker and add 2 cups water. Bring to boil. Using the turkey lifter, place dish on trivet in the pressure cooker. Place pressure lid on the pan and bring to second red ring. Pressure for 8-10 minutes allow pressure to drop on its own.
1 cup white quinoa- uncooked, rinsed
2 cups water
1 Tbsp coconut cream concentrate
1 whole vanilla bean split in half lengthwise
zest of 1 lemon
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 to 1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp. clear vanilla
2 cups fresh berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, or blueberries)
toasted sliced almonds for garnish (optional)
- In 2 1/2 liter waffle bottom pressure cooker, add quinoa, water, coconut cream, vanilla bean, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil, stir and attach pressure lid.
- Pressure at second ring for 5 minutes. Release pressure on it’s own.
- Remove lid, and take out vanilla bean, clean out inside with a knife. Add sugar, butter and 1/4 cup cream. Stir gently and until cool.
- Stir in extra cream if needed, Add fresh berries.
- Serve warm or chilled topped with sliced toasted almonds.
**Recipe can be doubled and made in the 4 Liter waffle bottom pressure cooker (Cadillac)