10-14 chicken drumsticks
1 teaspoon cooking oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup orange juice or water
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 Tablespoons molasses or maple-flaovred syrup
Optional: couple dashes of hot pepper sauce (Frank’s)
- Skin chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- In medium saucepan, cook garlic in hot oil over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir in BBQ sauce, ketchup, juice, brown sugar, and molasses; heat through.
- Carefully brush chicken with sauce, turning to coat with additional sauce. Cook until chicken is 180 degrees.
6 Tablespoons honey
5 Tablespoons lime juice (1 large lime)
1 Tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 pound chicken, cooked and shreeded (about 3 small chicken breasts)
8-10 flour tortillas
1 pound monterey jack cheese, shredded; save 1 cup for sprinkling on top
16 ounce can Hatch brand green enchilada sauce
1 cup heavy cream
- Mix the first 4 ingredients and toss with shredded chicken. In a ziploc bag, let it marinade for at least 30 minutes (or all day in the fridge).
- In 9 x 13 baking pan, Pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom.
- Fill flour tortillas with chicken and shreeded cheese, and roll tightly. Place each in the pan.
- Mix the remaining enchilada sauce with the cream and leftover marinade.
- Pour sauce on top of the enchiladas and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until brown and crispy on top.
1 pound chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
5 cups of cooked rice
4 cups broccoli, chopped into small pieces
1 red bell pepper, trimmed and chopped into bite-size pieces
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated. or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 Tablespoons oil
1/4 cup chicken broth
4 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce. Or Bragg’s liquid aminos
2 teaspoons corn starch
1/4 cup green oinons, chopped
1 large handful of almonds, chopped or sliced
1/2 cup frozen peas, cooked in the microwave
In a nonstick pan, add 1/2 Tablespoon oil, ginger and garlic, sauteing for 1 minute, stirring often. Add chicken and saute until chicken is cooked through. Set chicken aside in a bowl.
In nonstick pan, add a little oil and saute broccoli and bell pepper until just barely cooked. Also set aside in a bowl.
Scramble eggs in the same pan until they’re just barely cooked. Set aside on top of sauteed vegetables.
Heat remaining oil in the pan and add rice. Turn up the heat to high and cook approximately 3 minutes, tossing rice frequently.
In a bowl, combine chicken broth, soy sauce and corn starch. Stir well until the corn starch is completely dissolved.
Pour sauce over rice. Add your bowl of vegetables, chicken and eggs to the pan and stir well. Cook for 2 minutes while thoroughly mixing all ingredients. Add green onions, almonds, and cooked peas and mix well.
1 lb. ground beef
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon salt
1/2 cup waterchestnuts, finely chopped
1/8 cup finely chopped onions
1/2 cup oatmeal, blended
1/3 cup milk
- Mix all together. Make 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/8 teaspoon vinegar
- Combine in a medium saucepan. Dissolve sugar and mix until blended. Bring to a light boil for 20-30 minutes.