Serves: 2 people
½ cup greek yogurt
1 cup cilantro
2 garlic cloves
2 limes zested and juiced
2 tablespoons mint, roughly chopped
½ teaspoon Kosher salt
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 cup quinoa
1 lime zested and juiced
½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 romaine heart, chopped
1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn
½ pint grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
¼ cup red onion, diced
1 avocado, diced
1 cup white quinoa- uncooked, rinsed
2 cups water
1 Tbsp coconut cream concentrate
1 whole vanilla bean split in half lengthwise
zest of 1 lemon
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 to 1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp. clear vanilla
2 cups fresh berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, or blueberries)
toasted sliced almonds for garnish (optional)
- In 2 1/2 liter waffle bottom pressure cooker, add quinoa, water, coconut cream, vanilla bean, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil, stir and attach pressure lid.
- Pressure at second ring for 5 minutes. Release pressure on it’s own.
- Remove lid, and take out vanilla bean, clean out inside with a knife. Add sugar, butter and 1/4 cup cream. Stir gently and until cool.
- Stir in extra cream if needed, Add fresh berries.
- Serve warm or chilled topped with sliced toasted almonds.
**Recipe can be doubled and made in the 4 Liter waffle bottom pressure cooker (Cadillac)